Saturday, January 23, 2010

The past few days have been pretty eventful;








Kaiying, Ash and I travelled to the old NAFA campus yesterday and had our first taste of adulthood? (nah, not really) Wasn't an experience too great on the way home but I'm still looking forward to our Timbre trip! (yes, we got lost and didn't manage to find Timbre wth HAHA)

Called a cab down to bugis cause it got pretty late and we'd never survive walking down that hill at that hour in that state. Yeah, its close to the Istana and that place is scary. I still kinda miss going for art classes there till they shifted to the new bugis campus when I was in primary 6!

The ambience was pretty good, with the candlelights and the night sky right above your head. The only thing lacking was a jazz band and the food were served in really tiny portions but nobody's asking for big portions anyway. Idk, sitting there kinda makes you forget about your worries for awhile. Or maybe cause I was really spouting stuff. (nah, I certainly wasn't!)

Too bad the rest of the girls couldn't go, we're still gonna have the friday fortnight thing okay! Perhaps some other cool place next time!



Oh, it was kinda fun staying back after school cause I got crazy with a few people AND still managed to do work :D The afternoon wasn't that great thanks to my wonderful imagination (or maybe its a fact, not my imagination) that kept me pondering about some stuff for a long while - it pulled the smile away from my face.

Well, I got myself to stop drowning myself in thoughts and the day got better from there.



Today



Went around with my classmates for VCW (flag raising) today and it was hell tiring. Hafiz, Hanan and I got quite alot from the friendly residents around the Kovan area at first; repeating "Hello, would you like to donate for the Friends of the disabled organisation?" and "thanks so much, have a nice day" and "would you like a sticker" doesn't sound as boring when you can actually find so many nice people who are willing to put coins/notes in.

Tania, Faith and I then went to dhoby since the collection point was there. Tania decided to station herself near the traffic lights while Faith & I walked FROM DHOBY TO ORCHARD (like, ion) and BACK TO DHOBY. Freaking exhausting. This lady gave me 10 bucks though! These two aussie guys who asked us for directions (Faith knew) gave her 2 bucks and an aussie coin for me! We're all gonna give students donations when they ask next time after such an experience!


look what they did to my tin? LOL
(lucky i managed to poke a hole through the coin slot)

Lunched with Tanny (the crazy) and fiz at PS and we went home! (Ice Kachang is gooood) Fell asleep towards the end of our journey after the talk about accents LOL.



Will be going for AHS band concert with terie later! :]

No comments: